Art Dinkin, of Moment on Money, has tagged me to post on the “Get To Know Your Author Meme.” While I tend to resist any posts that do not directly relate to Intellectual Property law, how can I pass up a request to wax philosophic on the wonders of ME?
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the Rules
Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of the post and link to their blogs.
So, here are 7 things that will not show up on my Wikipedia entry (I mean, once I get a Wikipedia entry):
1. I lettered in diving in high school (strangely, the trend of 6’4″ 250lb divers never caught on)
2. I can stop a full speed ceiling fan with my tongue (do not attempt until you have worked up to 100 no-handed tongue-ups)
3. I used to review DVDs for Chris Pirillo’s world famousLockergnome (You can view some of my reviews on Reviewerrific)
4. I love to race motorcycles (here is a YouTube clip of me in Canada trying to keep my more nimble buddy in frame (I am on the camera chase bike))
5. I have 100% left-handed basketball shooting percentage from the three-point line (Yes, I have actually shot one)
6. I have been called the Toughest Attorney in Iowa (I realize it does not say “Best Patent Lawyer in the World” but I still have a few years left to pull that one down)
7. I shot my first deer in street clothes with a 50AE Desert Eagle (Not being very adept at field dressing I ended up quite bloody. I do believe, however, that the pheasant hunter and his kid that saw this giant coming out of the ditch covered in blood and brandishing such a large handgun were rather thankful they had selected brown pants that day).
I know, I know. That is simply not enough Brett to get you through the day. I apologize, but I did not make the rules. You are just going to convince these fine folks to write equally interesting facts about themselves:
Andy Brudtkuhl of Get A New Browser
Sandy Renshaw of Purple Wren
Brett Rogers of Beat Canvas
Clare Celsi of Public Relations Princess
Mitch Matthews of Do You Q?
Wade Den Hartog of Living in Iowa as a Young Professional
Carl Lingen of Employer Ease
In the mean time, I will be out trying to do more interesting patent attorney type things.