BlogWorld & New Media Expo, the largest blogging conference and trade show in the world will be the venue for CollegeScholarships.org to bestow a unheard of $10,000 scholarship check on one lucky blogger. Any college student may apply before the October 6, 2007 deadline. Family and friends are also encouraged to nominate noteworthy blogs. From the submissions received by Oct. 6, ten finalists will be submitted to a public vote. CollegeScholarships.org will announce the grand prizewinner at the Blog World and New Media Expo, November 8-9, 2007 in Las Vegas.
The requirements for submission include:
• Student blog must contain unique and interesting information (no spam bloggers)
• Student blogger must maintain their own individual blog or blog on a community blog
• Student blogger must currently attending full-time in post-secondary education in the United States
• Student blogger must maintain a 3.0 GPA
• Student blogger must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident
If you win, or if you are just attending Blog World Expo in November, be sure to stick your head in and catch me waxing philosophic on the wonders of CyberLaw. Hope to see you there!